Saturday, March 28, 2015

Etude House "Missing You Hand Cream"

Etude House "Missing You Hand Cream"

by Rosalie

 

 

 Today I want to review the most adorable Hand Cream that I've ever seen! :3



BRAND: ETUDE HOUSE

PRODUCT NAME: MISSING YOU HAND CREAM

PRICE: $4.50

TYPE OF PRODUCT: HAND CREAM

VOLUME: 30ml

I bought this product from the Etude House Global Store (www.etudehouse.com).
The product came out in different seasons. In this season the product hase 4 different types.
A pink dolphin, a panda, a penguin and a harp seal. 
The Idea behind the product is to save the named animals with the money from the product. So the packaging looks like these endangered animals.
I know that there are some other seasons with other endangered animals as packaging. I show you some pictures of the other seasons, but you only could buy the season I am reviewing. (If you know a store where I can buy the other seasons, please let me know! <3)


Here you can see the advertising for this product:





First of all I think this packaging is amazing. Yust AMAZING!!!!! (I couldn't find any other words to descripe it!) I love the idea behind it and I love the pastel colours.



I ordered the panda and the harp seal hand cream:


For me, yust looking at them makes me so super happy! :) On the paper box you can find a little story from the animals, wich gives you the feeling that you have to save them. <3 (You can find it on the pictures below.)


The colour of the product inside is white. They are yust different in they're smell. Both of them works similar. It gives a light scent and it makes my hands moisturized. But it didn't makes them oily. I hate hand creams that gives oily hands for a very long time after using it it. This hand cream soaks in very fast. It only leafes a nice, light scent wich stands for a long time.

 

The panda smells like peaches. So it is a really fruity scent wich is really lovely and not to sweet! <3 like a natural scent of a peach! ;)


The harp seal smells like aloe vera. It is more fresh and gives a clean feeling (by smelling). So it is also a very natural, light scent wich is not to dominant.

As extra I have to say that my sister (Violetta) has very sensitive skin on her hands. I asked her to try it out and it also makes a good feeling on her hands. So if you worry because you have sensitive skin I think it doesn't irritade your skin! ;)


All in all I love this product. I have nothing against it, only the price. I don't know if it is normally in korea for a hand cream to be so expensive, but in Germany hand creams aren't expensive. But they also don't haver such cute packagings like this one, so I have to say that it was a pleasure for me to pay the money for it.
I love the scent, the texture... simply EVERYTHING!!! <33333
My favourite from the panda and the harp seal is the panda, but only because of the scent (I love fruity smelling.). But i also love the harp seal very much.
If you are looking for a cute and adorable hand cream the "Missing You Hand Cream" is pervect for you!

I hope this review was helpfull for you.
If you have any questions please feel free to add a comment! :)
Please also follow us on facebook!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, that is so extremly cute. I'm dying, cuteness overlode. The more I read about Etude House products, the more I want to try them out. Where do you usually order them? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool that you like the design of Etude House as much as we do! <3 That was also the reason why we decited to order something. ^^ I wrote a post about where we buy the products ( http://twinblogg95.blogspot.de/ ), but soon I´ll do an uddate. :3 You can buy it at the official Etude House global store or on other pages like beautynetkorea, cosmeticlove or jolse. Youu can find the links in the post. :3

      Delete