Sunday, March 22, 2015

Etude House "Milky You" Cleansing Foam

Etude House "Milky You" Cleansing Foam

by Rosalie

 I only buyed this product, because I got a sample with an other order. After trying this sample I think it was so amazingly, thats why I decided to buy the full product.

BRAND: ETUDE HOUSE

PRODUCT NAME: MILKY YOU CLEANSING FOAM 

PRICE: $7,00 

TYPE OF PRODUCT: CLEANSING FOAM

I bougt this product on the Etude  House Global Store (www.etudehouse.com). The product contains 170ml.

 



On the product is much description about the ingedients and how to use it, but most of it is written in korean. I took a picture from the english desrciption how to use it, but I think it is like every cleansing foams. ;)










The product is a smooth texture with a white colour. If you massage it on your face with water it makes little bubbles, like you can feel, how it cleans your face.


Now I want to show you how the product works. I have to say, that only a bit of this product is enought for your face. I think the smell is hard to descripe, but it is really a bit like milk or something. I like the smell, because it isn't chemical or to dominant. It gives you a relaxing feeling if you like this kind of smell, too.


 


I think you can see, that this product really can clean up your face and remove your make up. Of course it is no eye make up remover, so I think normaly I would remove most of the product in the testpicture with other things, but this cleansing foam works really well even with watherproof mascara. In the end I can say, that this product is really nice. I woudn't miss it. I ask myself how I cleared my face before I have this product, because after the first time I used it I've got sooooooo nice and soft skin, I couldn't end to touch it and be happy about it. It is amazing. An other aspect is, that this cleanser doesn't dryes out yur face. I have used other Cleanser and after them I feel that I need a extra moisturizer, but after this my skin feels well balanced. With the smell it is a amazing product for your skin cleansing and I would buy it again! <3

I hope this review could helps you. 
If you still have any question about the product please feel free to add a comment. :)
Please also follow us on facebook!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment