Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tonymoly "New Egg Pore Shiny Skin Soap"

Tonymoly "New Egg Pore Shiny Skin Soap"

by Rosalie

 

Hello my Lovelies,
I wanted to make a review about this product but at the begin I want you to know that we (Violetta and me) made a facebook page for our blogg, so if you are interested in reading our latest reviews please feel free to like our facebookpage!<33 www.facebook.com/KoreanBeautyReviews


Now I am comming to the product itself! :P
Me and my sister we both have oily skin especially at the T zone. So we both were searching for a product against it and some day my sister found this egg pore soap from Tonymoly and we bouth buyed one!
After only good experiences with this brand I was very interested in this and I hoped that this really would work!

BRAND: TONYMOLY

PRODUCT NAME: NEW EGG PORE SHINY SKIN SOAP

PRICE: $10.38

VOLUME: 50g (ONE EGG)

TYPE OF PRODUCT: SKIN SOAP / CLEANSER (EGG PACK)

I bought this product from beautynetkorea.com .

For me it was a new experience to use "face soap" because I also don't see something like this in Germany.


On the pictures abouth you can see the product how it looks like after I used it already. When it arrives the two eggs were welded and they lookes exactly like on the pictures from the brand. The egg box consists of paper so in the begin I was worried if I lay the wet eggs in it if this will be a problem. But after using it a while I can say that this wasn't a problem for me or my sister. The soap dryes in the box and it doesn't wet the box to much and it doesn't stick on it. I only have a problem with the little paperthing wich helps to close it up, because on my packaging it is damaged now! :(


For those of you who don't know how to use this "egg soap":
white egg:  Use it in the morning!! You have to wet your hands, take the soap and rub as long as you have lather. Then you apply this lather on your face, wait for 15 - 20 minutes and then wash it of with luke warm water.
brown egg: Use it in the evening!! Using is the same as the white egg but you have to wait 10 - 15 minutes before washing it off.


The productdescription says that this clears your face and remove blackheads, too.
They put no discription (how to use it) on the packaging in english (very bad for me!!!!). So for people who don't understand korean but also want to use this product it is really difficult. (After all I still wanted to use it because I have read many reviews about it so I knew a bit about it!)

Coming to the design of this product, I think this is really cute and fun to use it, too. The only thing that I say against it is, that it isn't so easy to carry it with me, because it is still a paper box and a plastic box is more strong and may can push in parts of this box. But if you doesn't have to carry it around much than it is super, because you can close it up and then no dust can lay down on it!!


Before I tried this I made some experients to lose my blackheads, for example I read that normal egg white also can help against it. So I used it as a mask sometimes but after this the egg white dryes and it was very hard on my face so it hurts during speaking or something like this and my skin was suuuuuuuper dry after this (But I think this shows that it works!!).
After all this, the egg soap is more soft to your face and I think it works like or a bit bether than the egg white.

Now I want to show you some pictures from using the product. I think you want to see a "before and after" picture, but I really don't see sooooo a big difference after every using. The biggest difference was after my first using (I think this is normal.)






The lather of the brown egg looks like the white one only a bit more browny. :)

I am not really shure if this product helpes against my blackheads. After using it, it is important to moisturize your face, because (it naturally comes from the original egg white) it dryes out your skin but this is the only way to lose the blackheads. My sister use this product all over her face but I only use it on the places in my face where I have blackheads, to helps my dry parts of my skin not to lose even more moisture.
I have also to say that I am not sure how often I have to use it. First I tought that I have to use it every day, but I don't have the time (ore I am to lazy!!) to use it every morning and evening. But after using it for two days continuously I feld that my skin becomes a bit dry at these places so I decided to make it twice a week! If you know how often I really have to use it that it really REALLY removes my blackheady please let me know in the comments, because I couln't find it anywhere! :( 
I couldn't recommend this product for me, because with other products I ahve a bether feeling on removing the blackheads, but my sister likes it very much. I prefer the mask's wich you can lay on and then there are the blackheads on the mask sheet.

I hope this review was helpful for you. If you have any questions aabout the product or something please let me know! ;)
I would be also happy if you follow us on twitter and  facebook!

3 comments:

  1. that was really interesting, doesn't tony moly have the cutest packaging? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, just ordered mine from eBay! Have you ever tried pig nose blackheads removal kit against blackheads??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't :(
      But with my next order I wanted to order the nose mask from the pig nose line. I think for me the mask sheets simply works a bit bether than this! ;)

      Delete