Saturday, January 16, 2016

Etude House "SUNPRISE must daily SPF50+/PA+++"

Etude House "Sunprise Must Daily SPF 50+/PA+++"

by Violetta


This product is a face suncream, which should not be sticky and has a SPF factor 50, which is actually quite high. From my experiences I know, that is really difficult too find a suncream with SPF 50, which is not sticky, since this factor is really important for a facial cream.




BRAND: ETUDE HOUSE

PRODUCT NAME: SUNPRISE MUST DAILY SPF50+/PA+++ 

PRICE: 11,10$

VOLUME: 50 g

 TYPE OF PRODUCT: FACIAL SUNCREAM

I bought this product on the Etude House online global store.

How Etude house describes the product on their global online store page:

"Protect skin from harmful UV: Surprisingly smart UV Cream, Sunprise!

1. Dwarf ground sedge extract & VitaDmax to protect skin.
2. Acai berry & Acerola to reinforce vitality of skin.
3. Aloe vera & Linden flower to hydrate skin."



The scent is a bit difficult to describe ...well it has something typical from the usual sun cream smell, but on the other side it is a bit different, more fresh and floral like. It smells a bit of perfume, but the smell is not to pushy and I personnal really like it.

The product is really nice to wear under other ines, like BB cream, powder and so on. It soeks in fast and I think it is not really sticky. I think it is more that your skin feels moisturized, but not really sticky. :) Your skin feels really soft after applying it. Your face is a bit more shiny than usual, but that depends in how many you apply. It goes really great with the Etude House "Zero Sebum Drying Powder" or with the Holika Holika "Sweet Cotton Pore Cover Powder" to prevent sebum and an oily skin. These are perfect if you want no shiny skin. (It doesn´t look to shiny, just very moisturized)




During the whole summer, I didn´t get a sunburn. I don´t know if it is only because of this product (because I use a view products with SPF), but I just wanted you to know.

All in all I have to say that product does what they promisse and I am really happy with it. My sister and me bought the product during an event, when you could get 2 of them for the price of one. And I think, since I have othe products with SPF, it is a bit expenssive If you get only one product for 11,10 $, but for two products it is a very very good price and if this product is included in an event next time, I will definitely repurchise it.

I hope you find this review usefull. Thank you for reading. f you like, please left a comment. Please follow us on facebook, too. We post every new review there! ;-)

We also have a new category we´re writing about. We call it "hairlekin". Please check this out. My sister tryes some hairstyles which are published by korean brands.

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Do we need a make up removal for removing this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is the best to remove it at the end of the day, but you don´t need a make up remover, only a face cleanser or a toner, if you don´t wore any make up that day. Since you should clean your face every evening, it will be automatically removed through this step. I actually make differences in the intensity of my evening cleansing, depending on if I wore make up or not. But with (only) suncream on your face, I personally would clean it like with no make up, but definitelly clean it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I don't have any problems with breakouths with this product. Everything is fine, the same on my sisters skin!

      Delete