Saturday, July 23, 2016

Etude House "Berry Delicious CREAM BLUSHER #3"

Etude House "Berry Delicious CREAM BLUSHER #3"

by Violetta


Hey everyone!
I know I´m a bit late, but I wanted to show you this awesome blusher, before you can´t get it anymore. This was a little spoiler, but I love this blusher soooo much!



Ooohhh! He also wants to try it out! :3

Since I love the "Berry Delicious" range, I had to get this blusher, although I´m not such a big blusher fan (I have to say I wasn´t), but this one looked sooo beautiful on the internet, I just had to get it. My friend gave it to me as a present. She got it on her trip to Japan (How cool is that?!?).  I´m so thankfull! <3

But if you´re from overseas, you can get it from the official Etude House Global online store for $11.00. Since I love my colour so much, I´m always thinking about ordering another one, but for me as a poor student, $11 is quite much, so I have to wait till it´s on sale.


First I have to say, that the blusher looks lighter on the internet than it does in real live. I think that´s something you need to know when you order your products on the internet. (like I do)



Beside that, the colour is really really nice. I just love it. I ordered this colour (#3), because I wanted a colour that is not to dark. I just love this colour! (I mean, the colour-difference is not the biggest, but it´s also not the exact colour.) This one is the lightest colour. All in all you can choose out of three different shades, a red one (#1), a pink one (#2) and this orange-peach (#3) one.





I have read manny reviews about this product where people say, that it´s difficult to apply thiswith a brush, but since you have a sponge within the package, I personally think you don´t really need a brush. But if you are that type of person, that HAS to apply it with a brush, it is a bit difficult with this texture.
But the sponge itselfe works really really well. You can regulate really exact, how much of the product you want, both less intense and more intense. You can also apply it with your finger if you want (because of the creamy texture, that works really well), but I think the sponge is more ideal.


The sponge is a bit like the typical cushion sponge, but a bit more soft.




When I say cream texture, I don´t mean it like a foundation or something, but more like a creamy pressed powder, that gives your cheeks a moist natural glow.



In the picture above you can see, how easily it  is going to be applyed (with the sponge) and how even the application is. (nice cheek on my arm, isn´t it?)
The product itselfe has a very light smell of strawberries. But it´s so light that you nearly smell nothing.

The only "negative" thing I have to say about this is, that there is no mirror in the container. It would be really nice, if there would be one, because I could take it with me, but this way, I could only reapply it somewhere I have a mirror.


CONCLUSION:

I really love this blusher. If you have no problems with the price ($11), you should definitelly try this one out.


Thank you for reading. If you have any question about the product or something you want to say, feel free to do so.

Please follow us on twitter and facebook if you always want to get updated about our latest posts. :3


reviews about the Berry Delicious line: 

[Berry Delicious] Play Nail Nailpolish

[Berry Delicious] Color In Liquid Lips

Etude House [Berry Delicious] Fantastic Color Eyes #Strawberry Fondue, #Strawberry Mojito

2 comments:

  1. Hi that blusher looks great like a real japanese. Looks Tobi as good as you with the orange-peach?��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don´t think so, because he is a real men. *.* And real men don´t act cute, they are cute. ;-)

      Delete