Monday, November 2, 2015

Skin Food "Premium Lettuce & Cucumber Watery Emulsion"

Skin Food "Premium Lettuce & Cucumber Watery Emulsion"

by Rosalie

 

Hi everybody,
today I want to review you my first product from the brand "Skin Food".
Seriously, I love the idea to have cosmetics wich are made with or from food, so yummy/funny! <33
The brand is a more expensive one but I always heard nice things about it so I was really curious about the brand and the products! ;)
At first I wanted to order a product with avocado (because lastly I am in love with avocado! hehehe) but because of my oily skin the avocado products wouldn't be good for me so I decided to order this Lettuce & Cucumber emulsion.



BRAND: SKIN FOOD
VOLUME: 140ml
PRICE: $18.45
TYPE OF PRODUCT: EMULSION
I ordered this product from cosmetic-love.com
(But seriously I think I don't payed $19. I think it was around $13...)
The bottle contains 140ml. At first before I ordered it I thought this is really much of product. But after getting this product (after a long time to wait for my order) I was shocked how small the bottle is. I am sorry if it's yust me but I thought that 140ml would be more...



Ok, you don't need much of the product so it isn't so bad that it isn't so much but I was shocked... really! :(
Anyway, I was a bit uneasy to get the product out of the bottle at first but after a short time it was easier.
After opening the bottle you can smell the sweet scent of the emulsion. I could'nt descripe this scent, I am really sorry, but I am in love with it. It is a bit fruity, but also like vegetables. A bit like parfum but not heavy or anything. Yust sweet and nice. the scent doesn't stay for long on your face so if you don't like products with such a smell it wouldn't be bad for you. 

The texture is very liquidy, so it is really nice for a face massage. 

You have to apply it at your face and then massage it in. It is really nice in the morning to wake up but as a soft moisturizer it did a nice job in the evening, too. But I think you shouldn't leave your moisturizer out only because of this product. In summer times it will be ok, but in winter it yust moisturize your skin softly and if you have dry skin in winter (or everytime) I think the moisturizing effect isn't enought. 
All in all I think this is a nice emulsion for people with oily skin because for an emulsion my face absorbs it very fast. After using it my face is incredibly soft <333333333
Really, this is a super nice product.
I am happy that I ordered it and I am in love with Skin Food until now! <3 hahaha
I hope this review was helpfull for you. If you have questions please feel free to ask! ;)
If you like this review please follow us on facebook to never leaf a post out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment