Sunday, February 28, 2016

Etude House "Play Nail" - Fall Collection (Part 3) #383 Aurora Apricot, #384 Black Forest

Etude House "Play Nail" - Fall Collection (Part III)

#383 Aurora Apricot, #384 Black Forest

by Rosalie

 

Hello Lovelys,
today is like a third part of the review about the "Play Nail" collection from Etude House, wich is REALLLLLY BIG!!!!!

Here you can find the links to the first and secound parts: 

PLAY NAIL PART I, #21, #23, #26, #76





PLAY NAIL PART II, #112, #114





For nail polish lovers like me this range is like a dream come true. You can find like every color in it wich you are looking for. Some times Etude House make some special collections with the polishes, like they do with this fall collection.

I ordered two colours: #383 Aurora Apricot and #384 Black Forest.

BRAND: ETUDE HOUSE

PRODUCT NAME: PLAY NAIL

PRICE: $3.30

TYPE OF PRODUCT: NAIL POLISH


I ordered these products at the Etude House Global Store.
The colour has a little shiny element in it. #384 has a goldish shimmer and #383 has a orangie shimmer. I think it looks really pretty. The colors are so beautiful for fall season but they also match wioth other seasons or themes.








Applying the polish is very easy. beside this the color stays on my nails very long. Basically longer than the normal german nail polishes. Thats one point I love on this range. :3

Showing you some swatches was a bit difficoult, because I also wanted to show you the shimmery effect, but you cant see it in every light. (But I think you can see the gold shimmery very good on the picture.) yeiii <3




As I said before I really love this nail polish range. So I also recommend you the other colors from the range. But you have to compare how the color look on the website and how it looks like in real. I think for these two colors the color look alike. But especially in the PLAY NAIL PART 1 you can see some huge differences how the color really looks like.

But this nail polish is one of the best ones I used so far!!! :)

I hope this review was a bit helpfull for you. You can also follow us on facebook if you are interested in more reviews from us! ;)
Also if you have some questions about the product please feel free to ask! :3


No comments:

Post a Comment