Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Etude House "Baking Powder Pore & BB Deep Cleansing Foam"

Etude House "Baking Powder Pore & BB Deep Cleansing Foam"

by Rosalie

 

Hello Lovelys,
today I want to write a review about the Baking Powder Cleansing Foam from Etude House. Its the special pore and BB deep cleansing foam. I wanted to order this special one to make shure that my face is clean after using this product, because nothing is more important than removing make up and everything nicely! <3 (But seriously I don't think that there are so big differences between the different kinds of the range.)

Since I wanted to try for a long time I wouldn't miss it in my daily routine anymore! yeiii!<33


BRAND: ETUDE HOUSE

PRODUCT NAME: BAKING POWDER PORE & BB DEEP CLEANSING FOAM

PRICE: $9.80

VOLUME: 150ml

TYPE OF PRODUCT: CLEANSING FOAM

I ordered this product at the Etude House Global Store.
I have tried some cleansing foams from Etude House before and I was really impressed how good they worked on my skin. So I was really curious about this (famous??) product from the brand! :3







The texture of the product is creamy (with some small pearls in it, dont know what this is... you feel them a bit during cleansing process but they don't hurt my skin so its more like a massage for my face.), the color is white. When you apply it on your skin you will notice the scent, its like lomon ore simply like baking powder. I think its nice and refreshing. I love it!!! <3

To see how well it removes make up and durt from your face I show you some swatches:


I Hope you can see it nicely, the cleansing foam really cleanse my skin nicely.  love it. You have this clean finnishing effect with the decent fresh smell, I simply love it! <33

If you are searching for a nice every day foam cleanser I really recommend it for you. I love it.
If you ahve tried the other types from the baking powder range please let me know what you think about it, because I am really curious! :)

I hope this review is helpful for you. If you have some questions please let me know! <33
I also would be happy if you follow us on facebook, too! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment