Thursday, November 12, 2015

Innisfree Its Real Squeeze Mask (Kiwi)

Innisfree Its Real Squeeze Mask (Kiwi)

 by Rosalie


Hey everyone,
today I am gonna review to you my first product from the brand Innisfree.
I don't know if you have watched the Beauty Drama from Innisfree, but after this I was soooooo amazingly curious about Innisfree products! 


So I yust wanted to have one of these pretty products, too.
At that time I needed some new sheet masks, so I decided to order this it's real mask. Yust looking at the picture of the kiwi... AAAAWWWWWWWW, the pacaging is so adorable. I yust wanted to eat kiwi!!!!!!! :3

BRAND: INNISFREE

PRICE: $7.65 (7pcs)

TYPE OF PRODUCT: MASK SHEET


At this page you can order 3 pcs or 7 pcs (like I did).
They have some other types of mask sheets in this line, like rose, aloe, cucumber...)




Wearing the sheet on my face doesn't feel different from other mask sheets: it's cold, smells beautifull, but you couldn't move your face much. Nothing special about this! haha.
(If you look at my swatch picture you can see how awkward I look like with mask sheets on haha !! sorry for that!!! ahhahahahahahahahah!)^^




After taking the mask of my face has still much essence on, even after massage my face that my skin can absorb it bether, but the liquid stayes. So after a few hours waiting I yust have to wash my face with water, because with this oily feeling I cant sleep well, and I did the mask in the evening.
So I think this is a BIG fail of this product.
I'm so sorry Innisfree. I was ready to love your products, but I think they are simply not made for me.

So after using this mask I was always a bit scared about trying new Innisfree products. Until today I dont have buyed new Innisfree products, because I have read some other bad reviews about their  products. 

So in the end This doesn't worked for me. If you have tried it and you think it was nice please tell me. Or If you know some nice Innisfree products, please let me know! ;) 

I hope this review was helpfull for you. Please follow us on facebook, too. We post every new review there! ;)

We aslo have a new category we wanted to write about. We named it "hairlekin". Please check this out, too. I tryed some hairstyles wich are published by korean brands. I also think about showing you my own interesting hair styles. Yust wanted to know if you are interested! ;)  

 braided bun

 bow shaped bun



Other mask sheet reviews that could interest you:


FoodAHolic 3D Natural Essence Mask Sheet

Etude House Dr Ampoule Mask Sheet

Etude House I Need You Mask Sheet



No comments:

Post a Comment