Monday, July 31, 2017

Tonymoly Pig Nose Clear Blackhead Perfect Sticker"

Tonymoly Pig Nose Clear Blackhead Perfect Sticker"

by Rosalie 

 

 


Hi Lovelies,
today again I wanna talk about these nose strips to fight against blackheads.
Last week I showed you one from EtudeHouse, and now I will show you the similar product from TonyMoly.
The product is called "pig nose" wich came in a pretty big range and I think the name is really funny.
Some time has passed away since I has tried this product first time and now I cant find a online store wich still has this product, sorry.



BRAND: TONYMOLY

TYPE OF PRODUCT: NOSE STRIP

PRICE: AROUND $1 EACH



In the following you can see how the packaging look like:
 






It is all in pink. Even the strip itself is in passtel pink. It looks super adorable.


Putting the strip on is the same as other strips: wet the skin where you want to place it and put the strip with dry hands on. Wait for around 10 minutes (until the strip is dry) and rip it off.
At the end you can see the result onto the strip.



As you can see as the strip get's dry it build's up wrikles. With wrinkles on it it is obvious that the product can hardly remove anything.


part where the product worked, part where it hasn't done anything



And as I mentioned, the product didn't worked sooooo good for me as I hoped it would. It did removed some blackhead's but I am not absolutely happy about the result. And I really don't know where THIS sticker is "perfect" as the product name says haha!!!


I wouldn't really recommend this product to you, since you have seen how worse it has worked for me. Let me know if you have tried it how it has worked out for you, I am really curious.


Also, stay tuned for some blogging about my skin troubles in summer. I guess they will continue and I am searching and searching for nice products! <333


I hope this review was helpull for you and as usual, if you have some questions please feel free to ask! :)

I also would be really happy if you follow us on facebook and twitter to never leaf a new review out! <33   

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment