Sunday, August 6, 2017

the body shop "rainforest moisture hair butter for dry hair"

the body shop "rainforest moisture hair butter for dry hair"

by Rosalie

 


Hi Lovelies,
when I am in a different town wich is bigger than my hometown I always am searching for a "the body shop" shop. (sounds bad hahaha, but I guess this is the right way to call it!) And a while ago I buyed a hair butter at this shop and now I wanna share  this with you! <3




 




BRAND: THE BODY SHOP

:PRICE: AROUND 3€

TYPE OF PRODUCT: HAIR BUTTER

VOLUME: 50ml
 


Originally it is called the "rainforest moisture", I mean OMG how awesome this sounds!
The design is also tropical and gives a fresh feeling.
I got the travel packaging, but they also sell a bigger pot of this as I knew. I got this tiny thing (50ml) for around 3 €. 



As I opened the bottle I got a smell and I couldn't say if I liked it at first or not. It is refreshing, tropic (at least as tropic a hair butter can be) with some flowery undertone.

The hair butter itself is white. To put it out I have to use my hands and on the shower I think it is a bit hard to get the right amount. I use this product only for the tips of my hair, because this is the most dry part. I massage it into my hair tips and leafe it in for one minute. As I wash it out I can feel how soft the hair get's on the part's where I have used it. It aslo leafes a nice smell after it and goes well with my shampoo because it is not to dominant.


So all in all I think this is a super nice product, especially for a traveling, to take care of your hair. When I am out in the sun my hair always gets dry. On vacations I have the most sun time of the year shining on my hair and with a nice moisturizer for my hair it is really helpfull. Because of this small packaging you might have enough space in your back left to bring it with you.

I hope this review was helpfull for you and if you have some questions please feel free to ask.

I also would be really happy if you follow us on facebook and twitter to never leaf a new review out! <33   
 

2 comments:

  1. I totally love your reviews! ♡
    Wish I could get all these products too! ᗒᗜᗕ
    Can't wait till your next post ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thank you!
    That really motivates me! :3
    ~Rosalie

    ReplyDelete