Sunday, August 21, 2016

Etude House "Big Cover Stick Concealer"

Etude House "Big Cover Stick Concealer"

by Rosalie

 

Hi Everyone,
I don't know why but lately I got some pimples, maybe because of my vacation job (I had to clean a mechanical hall, there was so much dirt and dust!!). :D

Anyway, because we all wanted to look like a princess in every life situation (it motivates me duing this hard work...) we need nice base make up And of course concealer! *__*

So today I will review to you the Big Cover Concealer Stick from the brand Etude House.

NAME: BIG COVER CONCEALER STICK

BRAND: ETUDE HOUSE

COLOR SHADE: BEIGE

PRICE: $ 7.80

TYPE OF PRODUCT: CONCEALER

I ordered this porduct at the Etude House Global Store.
The concealer came out in 3 colors, I choose the middle toned color: #beige.

The packaging of thee product is really simple, so it doesn't take to much space on my makeup table.









The concealer is rich pigmented wich means it has a hich coverage. It's nice for the dark parts under my eyes, covers up my pimples and red areas.

swatches:








advantages:
-package is not to big so it doesn't take to much space on the makeup table or in the make up back
-high coverage
-matches my skincolor really well
-easy to blend

disadvantages:
-NOTHING!!! :D

All in all I am in love with this nice concealer. I cant say anything bad about this product. The price is also ok for this nice quality. I definetly recommend this concealer to you! ;)


I hipe this review was helpful for you.
If you have some questions please feel free to ask me. :)

If you like this review I would be happy if you follow us on facebook and twitter to never leaf a new post out!!

<3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment