Monday, February 27, 2017

Nature Republic "Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel Mist"

Nature Republic "Soothing and Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel Mist"

by Rosalie


Hi my Lovelies,
winter days are really hard for my skin and I am really happy (for my skin!!) that these days are nearly over. Normally I don't have dry skin but in cold winter days I have problems with that.
When my skin was super dry I was so happy that I had this mist on my side. I was using it since summer but in winter it was really great!! 


BRAND: NATURE REPUBLIC

 PRICE: $ 9

VOLUME: 150 ml

TYPE OF PRODUCT: FACE MIST

 





After a long day of work I was removing my makeup and after I was using the mist every day. It's suuuuper moisturizing and makes my skin feels super soft.
Plus: I apply my moisturizer or sleeping mask before I go to bed but after removing my makeupo there are some hours to "kill" between. With this mist it was no problem. And it has really a nice smell. I am loving it. Right now my mist is empty and I have ordered the same one again (still waiting for it to arrive!! <3)!

So if you are searching for a nice moisturizing product, this mist is really something you should try out! Me and my sister we both are in love!

I hope this review was helpfull for you.

I also would be really happy if you follow us on facebook and twitter to never leaf a new review out! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment