Thursday, June 2, 2016

Yves Rocher "Express Eye Make Up Remover"

Yves Rocher "Express Eye Make Up Remover"

by Rosalie



Hi everyone,
today I want to present to you my all of time favorite eye make up remover. I know this isn't a korean make up remover, so why do I write about it on this blog??? I only want to share with you this wonderful product that I am absolutely in love! *__*

(I wrote this review in german, too: http://blubblbubbl.blogspot.de/2016/06/yves-rocher-express-augen-make-up.html)

The product co0ntains two phases, so you have to shake it before you use it! <33

BRAND: YVES ROCHER

PRICE: AROUND 5€

VOLUME: 125ml

I bought this product in the Yves Rocher Store in my town. I like to have the products I buy in my hands before buying it, I don't know if you can understand this, too! :3







This last picture shows the product when its shaked!

Now I want to show you how the product works:








My eyes, full of everything! :D






My eyes are so clean after using this product, I love it! <333
You may have used eye remover that are oily after using it. This remover is a biiiiiiiiiiit oily, too. But compared to other make up remover it's not really oily! <33

It really makes my make up removing easier.
So I totally recommend this porduct to you!

I hope this review was interesting or helpful for you! <33 If you have some questions please let me know.


Please follow us on facebook, too if you like this review!


No comments:

Post a Comment