Monday, February 12, 2018

Yves Rocher Body Oil with oat extract

Yves Rocher Body Oil with oat extract

by Rosalie

 

 

Hi Lovelies,
just in case you didn't know, Violetta and me we adopted a cat. SO in my last post I wrote that we were thinking about adopting one but now he is living with us for one week already. We adopted a cute old male cat, he is around 13 or 14 years old. He loves to cuddle and his fur is so amazingly long and fluffy. Just tell me if you want to see some pictures of him, I would love to share them with you! <33

Anyway, just today morning it started to snow again and last friday was the opening ceremony of the olympic games in South Korea in Pyeonchang. I have watched the ceremony and I loved it. But that again showed me that winter isnt gone and we will be having some cold days waiting for us. So Skincare is important but not only on faceskin, it is also really important to keep the whole body skin moisturized. To be honest most of the time I am way to lazy to really put on some bodylotion or oil but nethertheless I have some products I want to share with you that kind of help me with my dry skin.

I think Yves Rocher Products are always good to my skin, especially the ones for my skin. The best handcreams I have are from Yves Rocher and also the best bodylotions.
So I want to introduce you to a bodyoil from Yves Rocher I have used for a while now. In german it is called the "2 Phasen Pflegeöl mit Haferextrakt für sehr trockene Haut", but I cant find the exact english name. My translation would be :2 phrases moisturizing bodyoil for dry skin with oat extract.
I also searched online at the ves Rocher online shop but I couldn't find this product but I don't think that I have bought it long ago. Strange...... 


BRAND: YVES ROCHER

TYPE OF PRODUCT: BODYOIL

WHERE TO BUY: ONLINESHOP OR REGULAR YR SHOP

PRICE: $10

VOLUME: 100ml


The design of the bottle is neat but nothing special I guess. Like it is handy because you simply spray on the product onto your body and rub the product onto your skin.






The product is a two phrase product wich means you have to shake it before you can use it.
The product contains oat extract and it also has a strong smell of it. It is not like I dont like it but I like some flowery or sweet scents much more. I have bought the product mainly because my legs are super dry and with shaving it is really bad. 



On thes super dry parts the product is really good. It is a body oil no a bodylotion so at least it should be a bit more moisturizing. And I guess thats why after like 5 to 10 minutes I still can feel this oily consistency onto my skin. It is ok because it feels like my skin is protected from loosing any moisture but with my legs always beeing dry it feels kind of uncompfortable for me. But I guess it is only because it is the absolute difference from my normal feeling. I also don't use the product every day. In winter it is nice to use it but it is also good in summer time, my legs need to be shaved every day to look good and without long trousers on my legs but with a short summer dress the legs feel good, too.

unshaked

shaked


So regardless to the scent I think this body oil is really nice t my skin and easy to apply. Also it is easy to transport if you tarvel and need this extra moisture because of other water quality (My skin always struggle with different water qualities and gets dry or irritadet.).

I hope this review was helpfull for you an if you still have any questions please feel free to ask me! <3



To stay updated about our blog please follow us on facebook and twitter ! <3333 That would make us really happy!


 

2 comments: