Sunday, September 27, 2015

Etude House "Lash Perm Curl Fix Mascara"


Etude House "Lash Perm Curl Fix Mascara"

by Rosalie

Hey guys,
this review is abot the new (and famous?!) mascara from Etude House.
I was so exited to use this new one because of all the advertising about this. It looks so lovely cute and yeah, this is my first mascara from a korean brand, so I was really curious!

The mascara came out in 4 different colous wich is pretty interesting, because there are red and pink, too. (I've never have tried a red or a pink mascara... :3 ) But I only ordered the black one to yust try it at first! ;)




BRAND: ETUDE HOUSE

PRICE: $14.40

TYPE OF PRODUCT: MASCARA

I ordered this product from the Etude House Global Store.




The mascara brush has two different sites, for step 1 and step 2. I hope you can see it nicely in the picture!<3



I think the mascara pacaging lookes awesome, but after trying it I was a bit sad. I applyed it at the first time and all my lashes  were clumbing together. I like to spred every single lash out that it looks voluminous and simply nice (like in the advertising). But THIS was just to much product. 


My lasher were yust sticky with this mascara, but I give it other chances because all mascaras are at the beginning very full and there is to much product on the brush so nobody will be able to apply it nicely. But even after some other applications the mascara is sticky. Arrrrrr I hate it. So all in all appying is very hard for me and I am not a newby with applying mascara.

The next problem is that it is really hard for me to remove it. I know it is whaterproof (or not??), anyway, its nice that it stays on during the day without smudging but I should be able to remove it!!!!!
Even after two days I had some product left on my lashes. I tried different remover but no one was successfull. :(

All in all I have to say that if you are searching for a nice mascara please DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT IT WOULD MAKE YOU UNHAPPY AND SAD. The saddest thing about it is that the mascara is very expencive so it is a bad product for much money. :( *snif*

Well I hope this review was helpfull for you. If you have some questions please feel free to ask.
We would be aslo happy If you follow us on facebook! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment