Tuesday, December 19, 2017

My toughs and feelings, RIP Kim Jonghyun

My toughs and feelings, RIP Kim Jonghyun

by Rosalie





My Lovelies,
I don't know if you also are a fan of Shinee, but yesterday really was a hard day for me and my sister. We heard of Jonghyun during University an as soon as I heard it I thought this only could be a nightmare. But after I realized that this is reality I couldn't stop crying.


I started listening to Kpop because of Teen Top, but as soon as I heard Shinee's music I loved them. Shinee is one of the groups where I really cant say who is my bias because I love all of them. They helped me trough bad times and brought me back my happiness.
I have only seen them beeing happy.

I guess deep in our hearts we know that the korean entertainment industry (but wait... I guess it's simillar in every countrys entertainment industry...) there is lot's of stress and depression. There are always new people, beeing talented and having lot's of fans and you might fall back compared to them. And you get older. So I guess I can understand that many of them have problems with depressions, but I am so sorry I wish I could help you in any way. I thought I'd say that I love you, but maybe because of the fame you cant tell anymore what is true and what is a lie.

I wish I could help. Please, anyone, tell me how I can help them?

I guess if you are also really sad and cant stop crying like me, we all should remember that Shinee always wanted to bring laugh and happiness to us. For me they always succeded. Feel free to write me about your thoughs, in the comments, on my sns... I would love to write with you and hopefully we can help each other through this hard time.


I found some pictures of Shinee on my computer (I collected them for years), and I want to share them with you. In every picture you can see the happiness an smiles from all of them. Maybe it can help you to see through them for a while, take your time.


























I also hope that the other Sinee member and coworker from SM Entertainment have someone to talk to and get help. It must be such a hard time for you, especially because they might have experienced the same bad things.
Oh please, be well and stay healthy.


I think that Kim Jonghyun had one of the most powerfull and warm voices I have ever heared. He also had really great visual styles. He was different to other people in the industry. I will always love you, I will never forget you Jonghyun. I hope you are on a better place right now and rest in peace.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment